Before you continue and fill up the online application form, here are few instructions
- To apply online, you need to visit IGNOU online admission system i.e https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- If you're a first time applicant you're advised to click on the tab "Progremmes Available for Online Admissions" and choose the programme you want to apply for and read the complete information about the programme such as eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. You can also download the common prospectus to read more about the admission process and course details.
- After that you need to register yourself on IGNOU online admission portal. You can visit here to fill the online registration form.
- After you complete the form by filling the mandatory information, click "SUBMIT" button. Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you're already registered, you need not to register again, just click on the login button and fill your user name & password to login to the portal.
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
- If you're not logged in to the IGNOU online admission system, click on the Login Button available on the right had side on the portal and login with your user id & password.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. If your subjects are different than subjects mentioned in the online application form, click on the OTHERS checkbox. If your qualification is graduation or above, select board code 9999.
- Now make payment through debit/credit card or net banking. To make the payment through debit/credit card, select the Debit/Credit Card option and follow the instructions. If you've an UBI net banking account, you can make payment through Net Banking, to make payment through Net Banking select Net Banking option & you'll be redirected to bank website.
- After successful payment you'll be able to save/print the payment confirmation slip.
- Now upload scanned copy of the documents as mentioned above. Remember to self attest all the documents before scanning.
- Once you have uploaded the document and click the "NEXT" button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.