Various Distance MBA Courses Offered by University Of Madras
- M.B.A. - Apparel Management
- M.B.A. - Educational Management
- M.B.A. - Export Import Management
- M.B.A. - Financial Management
- M.B.A. - Hospital Management
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. - International Business Management
- M.B.A. - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- M.B.A. - Marketing Management
- M.B.A. - Operations Management
- M.B.A. - Shipping and Port Management
- M.B.A. - Systems Management
- M.B.A. - Travel and Tourism Management
Application Form & Prospectus
Students seeking admission directly in university campus can get admission through Single Window system. The university has opened a Single Window Admission Centre at the IDE building at Chepauk Campus, Chennai.Student has to collect the Application-cum-Prospectus from the Prospectus Sales Counter on payment in cash and has to pay the Pay the registration fee at the “Registration Fee Payment Counter. The Centre is open from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on week days including Saturdays and Sundays.
Spot admission to the first year will be given to those who come to the Institute in person or at the Spot Admission Centres and Study Centres along with the required original documents/certificates.
- A pass in any branch of study of a Bachelor Degree/Master Degree of the University of Madras or any other University recognized by the UGC/AIU or a qualification accepted by this University as equivalent thereto.
- A Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy, Cost & Works Accountancy, Company Secretaryship.