Courses offered under this university in Distance Mode for the year 2017-18
1) Graduated Courses offered under this university- duration is of 1-3 years and needs to appear for university entrance test. You need to have 10+2 degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in the related stream. The application form of these courses will issue in the month of May, 2016. The Bachelors courses offered under this list are- B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed and LLB.
2) Post Graduate Courses offered here- duration of these courses are 2 years and require to appear for university entrance test. A graduation degree in the related course with 50% marks is essential to apply. The application form will be issued in the month of May, 2016. The courses offered under this list are History, Geography, Political Science, English, Hindi, Sociology, Economics, Sanskrit and Public Administration.
3) Professional Courses of Post Graduation- duration of the courses offered in this lists are of 1-3 years. The courses are M.A in Painting, Social Work and Drawing, Master of Informative Science and Library Science, M.J.M.C and M.B.A in Human Resources, Chemical Sales, Marketing, General, Finance, Marketing and Rural Technology & Management. You need to have a graduate degree from a recognize university in the related stream with at least 50% marks and appearance for university entrance test is essential in this case too. You can grab the application form for this course in the month of May, 2016.
4) P.G. Diploma- You need 1 year for completing this course. You can grab diploma in Computer Applications, Yoga Education and Human Resource Development. You need to have a graduate degree for doing this course from the related stream through a recognized university. The application form will be available in the month of May, 2016.
5) Master’s degree- duration of professional master’s degree course varies from 1 to 3 years. You need to pass the University Entrance Test in order to prove yourself eligible for this course. For Masters’ in LLB you need to pass LLB from any recognisation institution with 50% marks, B.Lib.I.Sc from the recognized university with 50% or more marks, B.P.Ed pass for Masters’ in Physical Institution with 50%marks from recognized university, BA pass with 50% marks from a recognized university for Master of Journalism and Mass Communications and 50% or more marks in graduation level in related fields from recognized institution for Masters’ in Commerce, Arts, Science and Philosophy. The application form for the same courses will be issued in the month of May, 2016.
Some important dates and point to remember
- The fees for the application of this course are Rs. 500.
- June, 2015 is the last date when you can submit the forms.
- Late submission with a late fee of Rs.500 is accepted is till June end, 2017.
- Entrance date for all Bachelors courses will be conducted in the month of June only and the result of the same will be announce in June only.
6) Entrances test of BPEd and MPEd will be held in June, 2017 only.