Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
Objective of Directorate of Distance Education
- Provide higher education opportunities to people who were not getting them earlier for any reason.
- To offer distance education to working professional to enhance their skills & knowledge on a subject.
- To meet the requirement of this fast changing society & the World.
- To provide education opportunities to youth who are not able to join regular courses.
- To provide quality education in affordable cost.
Courses Offered by Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Regular)
- Bachelor of Arts (Open University System)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)
- Bachelor of Commerce (OU System)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Telugu
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application (M.C.A)
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Science in Public Relations
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Certificate Course in Library & Information Science
- Candidate can buy the application form from DDE or can download it from SVU website. Downloaded application should be accompanied by a DDE Online challan for Rs.200/- towards the cost of application.
- You can join any courses based on your eligibility.
- There are no fee concessions for any category of students. Fee once paid by the candidate will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- You'll get an enrollment number once you register yourself with DDE which will be required for each communication you'll make with DDE.
- You'll be issued an ID card once you'll get admitted in the course you applied for.
- All communications and course material will be mailed to the students by regular post to the address of the students as per the records of the DDE.
- Information relating to the examination such as Examination application, last date for receipt of examination fee etc. will be generally informed by the DDE.
Prof. A.Varada Reddy
Directorate of Distance education
Sri Venkateswara University,