Hyderabad University was founded in 1974 and started offering Post Graduate Diploma Programmes through distance mode since 1994. The university target students are working professionals & fresh graduate. Working professionals always look for distance education courses to enhance their skills and fresh graduate prefer these distance courses to enhance their chances to get employment.
Below is the list of courses offered by Hyderabad University.
List Of Distance Education Courses Offered By Hyderabad University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management (PGDCAQM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Medicinal Botany (PGDMB)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications (PGDTC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi (PGDTSH)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights (PGDCL&IPR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Governance (PGDG)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science (PGDCJ&FS)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture
- Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Technology & Management (PGDTTM)
Eligibility Criteria For Courses
Any graduate from a recognized university can take admission in PGDPM, PGDCL&IPR, PGDBM, PGDCE, PGDCJ&FS, PGDG, PGDHR, PGDMB courses.
A candidate must be a graduate in Library Science from a recognized University to take admission in PGDLAN.
Any graduate with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized University can only take admission in PGDTSH.
Any graduate with Maths and Physics or Electronics as subjects from a recognized University can only take admission in PGDTC.
To take admission in PGDCAQM, the candidate should be Graduate with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
For admission in PGDTMA courses the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University with two years experience.
For admission in PGDTTM only Engineering Graduate and Post Graduates in ECE/ECT Infromation and Communicaton Technology (ICT) Branches, M.Sc. Electronics, or Other Engineering Graduates and B.Sc. (Electronics) with 2years experience in Communication field can apply.
Important Dates For Admission & Application Procedure
Last Date for receipt of Application forms is 31 January 2017
There is a application fee to apply for the above mentioned courses. Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.300/- in the form of Demad Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of "The Finance Officer University of Hyderabad" payable at Hyderabad.
Application form can be obtain in person by payment in cash or can be downloaded from this page. You can also download the prospectus from the same page.
Selection will be made on merit basis. Your past academic record & work experience will also be taken in consideration. For more information kindly contact on the below mentioned contact details.
Center for Distance and Virtual Learning
Nampally Station Road,
Abids, Hyderabad - 500 001,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone : 040-2460 0264
Fax : 040-2460 0266