Some Important Information:
- The last date for online application form through http://usolbed.puchd.ac.in/ is August 2016.
- The fee for online application form is Rs 500/- for General and Rs 250/- for SC/ST/BC categories.
- Face to Face counseling will be held during Sept,2016.
(A) Teaching Experience
For 500 Seats
First 500 seats are reserved for teachers serving in a recognized school/+2 level institution located in the State of Punjab and U.T, Chandigarh and having minimum 2 years of teaching experience as on 30th April.
For 300 Seats
The rest of 300 seats are open for teachers serving in a recognized school/+2 level institution located anywhere in India including the State of Punjab and U.T, Chandigarh and having minimum 2 years of teaching experience as on 30th April.
To be eligible for admission into the course, students will be required to submit an experience certificate at the time of counseling.
(B) Education Qualification
(1) Bachelor’s degree of this University or any other recognized University with at least 50 per cent marks in the aggregate, provided the candidate has offered at least two school subjects at the first degree level.
(2) M.A. or M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Hons. School) or M.Com. degree of this University or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the aggregate, with combination of at least two school subjects at the first degree and postgraduate degree level.
(3) B.A. degree of the University through modern Indian Languages and English only examinations, in which case the aggregate of 50 per cent marks shall be calculated by taking into account the marks obtained in English and the elective subjects taken together.
(4)Any other qualification recognized as equivalent to (1), (2) or (3) above.
The admission will be based on the merit which will be formed on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination. We strongly recommend you to download and read the Information Brochure before your apply for the programme.
Taking admission into the B.Ed course is really simple. All you need to do is to follow the following instructions.
- Register yourself at http://usolbed.puchd.ac.in .
- Note your Login ID & Password for future reference
- Download bank slip and take printout.
- Deposit fee with bank slip in any branch of SBI.
- Login with your user name & password and submit fee & other details.
- Take printout of application form and send to along with documents to Assistant Registrar(Establishment) Room no. 103, Ground Floor, University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh through registered post/speed post or by hand.
- Check merit list on University website on August 2015.
- If your name appears into the list, attend the counselling on September 2015.
Note: The fee has to be given in four installments. The first installment has to be given at the time of admission on the day of counselling.