Andhra University Distance Education
Andhra University Distance Education Courses
Certification Courses (6 months duration)
- Certificate in Office Automation and Accounting (English Medium)
- Certificate in Office Automation and Multimedia Technologies (English Medium)
- Certificate in Office Automation and Internet Technologies (English Medium)
- Diploma in Consumer Education (6 months)
- Diploma in Music (2 years, English Medium)
- Diploma in Management
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies
- PG Diploma in Functional English
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- PG Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organizations
- PG Diploma in Computer Programming and Applications
- PG Diploma in Translation
- PG Diploma in Environmental Sciences
- PG Diploma in Consumer Education (One year)
- PG Diploma in Public Interest
- PG Diploma in Digital Governance
Graduate Courses (3 Years Duration)
- B.A. (Both English and Telugu Medium) (*only for candidates who qualify the Entrance Exam)
- B.Com. (Both English and Telugu Medium) (*only for candidates who qualify the Entrance Exam)
- B.Com Customer Service Management (Only in English Medium)
- B.Sc. (English Medium only) (*500 extra for computers)
- MP Comp.
- M Comp. Stat.
- M Eco. Comp
Post Graduate Courses (2 Years Duration)
- MA in English
- MA in Hindi
- MA in Telugu
- MA in History
- MA in Economics
- MA in Politics
- MA in Public Administration
- MA in Sociology
- MA in Philosophy
- MA/ MSc. Mathematics
- MA in Psychology
- MA in Botany
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Zoology
- B.Ed. III Methodology / MA in Education III Methodology
- M.B.A. (Finance / HRM / Marketing / Hospital Administration)
- Executive M.B.A. (Finance / HRM / Marketing)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra University Distance Education Courses
Certification Courses (All)
- Consumer Education: Passed Intermediate or equivalent or B.A. / B.Com. Entrance Examination conducted by SDE or other Universities under open system for merit list.
- Music: Candidate must have completed at least 15 years of age by 1st July of the year of admission.
- Management: Any Bachelor’s degree from any field.
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Cooperation and Rural Studies: In-service candidates who are working in cooperatives and allied institutions including non-officials with any Bachelor’s Degree except BFA and BA OL.
- Functional English, Travel and Tourism Management, Management of Voluntary Organizations, Environmental Sciences: Any Bachelor’s degree from any field.
- Computer Programming and Applications: Any degree except BFA and BA(OL)
- Translation: Any Degree with mother tongue Telugu either as mother tongue, or a subject of study.
- Consumer Education, Public Interest, Digital Governance: Any Graduate
- B.A.: Intermediate / PUC / equivalent or 2-year I.T.I. of AP after passing SSc or B.A. / B.Com. Entrance Examination to be conducted by this School.
- B. Com.: Intermediate / PUC / equivalent or pass in B.A. / B.Com. Entrance Examination to be conducted by this School
- B. Com in Customer Service : Intermediate / PUC / Equivalent
- B. Sc.: With the addition of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Computers. Intermediate / PUC / Equivalent with Physical Sciences and Mathematics as subjects.
Post Graduate Course
- M.Com : B.Com or B.B.M
- MA English : B.A. or B.Com or B.Sc. or BFA or BA (OL) or BAL
- MA Hindi: BA or B.Com or B.Sc. with Hindi as one of the compulsory subjects or Sahitya Ratna with POL.
- MA Telugu: BA or B.Com or BSc or BA (Special) with Telugu as compulsory Subject of study or B.Sc. (Home Sciences) with a maximum of 100 marks in each paper.
- MA History: BA (Pass or Hons.) OTBA BA (OL) with History as one of the compulsory subjects
- MA Economics : BA plus Economics
- MA Politics, Public Administration, Sociology : Any Degree General or Professional or Vocational or Technical
- MA Philosophy, Psychology : Any Graduate from any field
- MA Botany, Organic Chemistry, Zoology : BSC with relevant subjects as needed
- L.L.M : BL / Equivalent
- B.Ed. III Methodology: B.Ed. Degree or MA Education
- M.B.A. /M.C.A.: Any graduate (except BFA and BA OL) with 50% marks for General (SC / ST / BC candidates may have 45% marks) is eligible. Mathematics must be a compulsory subject at SSC / Intermediate level. Besides qualifying in ICET or Entrance test shall be conducted by Andhra University
- Executive M.B.A.: In addition to eligibility criteria for 3-year MBA, candidate must have a 2 year in service experience after graduation.
- MHRM/ Master of Journalism and Mass Communication: Any Graduate from any field.