- Operations and System
Who Can Apply
- Graduate of any discipline under 10+2+3/4/5 System of any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in part III in the case of Arts and Science degree / minimum of 50% marks in applicable years of study of Engineering or other professional UG degrees. For SC/ST candidates, just a pass is required.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of Bachelors / Post Graduate Degree Examinations may also apply irrespective of percentage of marks obtained so far (Subject to final results fulfilling the eligibility criteria).
- Test score of CAT 2012 is mandatory.
- For Foreign students (including who are presently studying in Indian Universities) and NRIs CAT score is not required. Refer to the Information Brochure for further details.
- Intake for the academic year 2013-14 is 138 (118 through CAT score + 2 Andaman and Nicobar Islands reservation + 18 Foreign/NRI students).