About SET 2013Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written test for the admission processes of undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University. It is a mandatory test for admission into the following Symbiosis institutions.
- Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] - Pune
- Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] – Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies[SCMS-UG] – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication [SIMC-UG]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies[SCMS]-Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
SET 2013 Important Dates
Online registration closes: April 14, 2013
Payment closes on: April 16, 2013
SET Test: May 4, 2013
Symbiosis Entrance Test: Law/HS/ENG : 9.30 am to 12.00
General/Design : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
SET Result: May 20, 2013
SET-2013 has 5 different papers; namely, General, Design, Law, Engineering and Health Sciences. The test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon.
date can download Symbiosis Entrance Test Bulletin from here for more details.
SET 2013 Registration Process
To Register for SET 2013, Students has to follow the following steps.
- Visit http://oamsset.blueshiftindia.com/set/website/
- Register for SET Exam
- Make Payment
- Register for institutes
- Make payment for Institute
- Send payment details
For more details candidate can visit Symbiosis official website i.e. http://www.set-test.org/index.htm