India's top business school, XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business & Human Resources is going to announce admission into distance learning MBA courses (Online MBA/satellite programme) for 2013. In our today's post we're going to tell our readers about XLRI distance learning MBA admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure for 2013.
XLRI offers total 5 distance learning management courses which are specially tailored to meet the need of today's working professionals/executives. Duration of all the programs is 12 months.
These programmes are offered by broadband infrastructure to deliver real time, synchronous, live education to all the participating students. The professor teaches from the studio of XLRI. The students are required to come to the learning centers at pre-fixed times. The program also involves one visit of 5-7 days to the XLRI Campus. This programme is neither the regular MBA (PGDBM / PGDPM&IR) of XLRI Jamshedpur nor it’s equivalent to any of the regular courses of XLRI.
These programs are being offered in partnership of Hughes NET Global & Reliance World.
Management Courses Offered By XLRI
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management (PGCRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Industrial and Labour Law (PGCILL)