Course Duration: 3 Years
- After successful completion of first year, a candidate will be awarded P.G.Diploma in Management. (PGDM).
- After successful completion of second year, a candidate will be awarded P.G. Advanced Diploma in Management (PGADM).
- After successful completion of third year, a candidate will be awarded MBA.
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Systems Management
- Hospital Management
- Operations Management
Gitam University Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the Bachelors degree other than BFA & BOL of GITAM University or any University recognized by GITAM University as equivalent thereto. A candidate with professional qualification such as BE/B.Tech./B.Pharm/Medicine/Law/CA/ICWA/ACS/AMIE/ AIETE, etc., is also eligible.
- The candidate should have appeared for GAT examination conducted by GITAM University and obtained a rank.
- Admissions to the programme shall be made on the basis of the rank obtained in GAT subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.