Must Read: ICET Results 2013 Announced
List of Universities Appearing into ICET 2013
This year total 23 Universities from Andhara Pradesh was appeared into ICET for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode).
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
- Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU)
- Andhra University (AU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU)
- Dravidian University (DU)
- JNT University, Ananthapur (JNTU-A)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- JNT University, Kakinada (JNTU-K)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Krishna University (KrU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Rayalaseema University (RU)
- S.K. University (SKU)
- S.V. University (SVU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam (Women's University) (SPMU)
- Telangana University (TU)
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU)
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU)
ICET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission :
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2012.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in ICET-2012 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
Section –A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY
(i) Data Sufficiency : 20 Questions
(ii) Problem Solving : 55 Questions
Section –B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY
(i) Arithmetical Ability : 35 Questions
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30 Questions
(iii) Statistical Ability : 10 Questions
Section –C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY
(i) Vocabulary : 10 Questions
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology: 10 Questions
(iii) Functional Grammar : 15 Questions
(iv) Reading Comprehension : 15 Questions
TOTAL : 200 Questions
ICET Fee Structure
Prescribed application form for the entrance test together with instructions booklet can be obtained in person on payment of Rs.250/- in cash at-
- Head Post Offices in Andhra Pradesh and Post Offices located on the University Campuses.
- Designated Axis Bank Branches in Andhra Pradesh.